Energise Holiday Groups 2018
Achieving for Children (AfC) is running a pilot project during 2018.
The groups are Energise for children aged between 5 - 8 years and new for October half term, Energise+ for children between 9 - 15 years old with Moderate and Severe Learning Disabilities.
The sessions will be based in both Richmond and Kingston: The Windham Croft Centre, Windham Road, Kew TW9 2HP or The Barn, Gostling Road, Whitton TW2 6ER and The Moor Lane Centre, Moor Lane, Chessington KT9 2AA. Children can attend either Richmond or Kingston or a mixture of sessions in both boroughs.
The sessions will be available to children who live in either the London Borough of Richmond or The Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, be fully accessible and offer fun activities in the community.
The appropriate staff ratio will be determined with discussion with the child’s parent/carer and the sessions are free to attend.
Next Sessions - October half term
Energise 5 - 8 years
- Monday 22nd October - Barn 9:30am - 1.30pm - Messy play and trip to park for outdoor games.
- Wednesday 24th October - Moor Lane 10:30am - 2.30pm - Oxygen Free Jumping. Website: www.oxygenfreejumping.co.uk
- Thursday 25th October - Windham Croft Centre 11:00am - 3:00pm - Soft play, games, orienteering and arts and crafts.
- Saturday 27th October - Moor Lane 10:30am - 2.30pm - Chobham Adventure Park. Website: www.chobhamadventurefarm.co.uk
Energise + 9 - 15 years
- Monday 22nd October - Barn in Whitton 2.30pm - 6.30pm - Bowling at Rotunda.
- Tuesday 23rd October - Moor Lane 4pm - 8pm - Cooking at Moor Lane and movie night.
- Wednesday 24th October - Windham Croft Centre 11.30am - 3.30pm Cooking, sports and games.
- Saturday 27th October - Moor Lane 3.30pm - 7.30pm - Oxygen Free Jumping. Website: www.oxygenfreejumping.co.uk