These services offer advice to children and young people as well as parents and carers. Watch this video and visit The Information, Advice and Support Services Network website to find out more about how they support children and young people.
The Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS) in Kingston and Richmond offers advice and support across a wide range of subjects. This may include help with personal budgets and how to use the Local Offer plus:
- support with understanding reports and letters, attending meetings and preparing for assessments and reviews
- information and signposting to support services in your area
- support with Transition and Preparing for Adulthood
- support with and signposting to mediation
- advice and support on benefits
Information and advice is also available through the National Contact helpline.