All the training and development oportunities are available on the AfC CPD Online website.
Four steps to success
You may already have an account; if so use these details to log in.
If you do not have an account you can set this up when you first visit AfC CPD Online. You will need to link your account to your organisation, which you should find listed on the system. Please call us if you need any assistance with this stage.
Select your relevant sector
When you have logged in to AfC CPD Online, follow the link click to the sector that best fits your role (eg Early Years and Childcare, Education Services, etc).
Complete/update your details
Please check carefully as we will use these details to contact you with course information. Your account details can be viewed and updated from My CPD Online on the menu bar.
Search and book online
There are many ways to browse and search for courses - using the event calendar, quick name search, or the full search events menu with multiple options.
What you can do at AfC CPD Online
- search and view course information – including available spaces
- book a place or be added to waiting list
- request alerts by email of new events
- view details of events due to attend and events attended
- download course handouts and certificates
- print training catalogues
- complete training evaluations and impact questions online
Need more help?
If you experience any difficulties accessing information please visit our FAQs. If these do not answer your query get in touch with the Workforce Development Team.