All families with children under five plus expectant mothers and fathers are welcome to use the children’s centres to help their children get the best start in life. All children's centres will offer informal support for parents and a place for your child to play and learn. Parents with a disability or whose children have a disability are welcome at any of our sessions.
Services in children's centres include:
- child and family health services
- information for families and carers
- childcare and early education
- support for children with special needs
- outreach and support to families in need
- adult education classes with crèche facilities
- helping parents find training and employment
How to find out what is on in Children's Centres
Families can attend sessions at any Children's Centre across Kingston and Richmond.
On these pages you will find details of all of the Children's Centres in Kingston and Richmond and links to their programmes of activities.
Go straight to the What's On calendar to see all events in Children's Centres by day, week or month. Choose Children's Centres as a What's On category