Description of activity
What is Involve?
• We listen to people’s views and experiences to find out what the issues are for people with learning disabilities in Kingston.
• We tell the right people so they can make things better
• We speak out about issues that matter to people with learning disabilities
• We raise awareness about learning disabilities.
How do we do this?
• Involve visit people at day centres, supported living houses and residential homes to hear their views
• Involve holds open meetings that people can come to and speak about issues that affect them
• Involve feeds back these issues to people who can help and at the Partnership Board meetings
• Involve lets people know what changes will be made.